Everything You Need to Settle in to St. Pete!
“I wish I had a resource like this when I moved here from Central Florida,” says Jeff Abbaticchio, Director of Public Relations for the Loews Don Cesar Hotel.
“This book covers a whole lot of ground and provides a ton of useful information…good research with many details,” says Jon Wilson, former Tampa Bay Times reporter, historian, and author of The Golden Era in St. Petersburg.
Our goal is to help you make the most of our town by showing you how to:
- Choose a place to live that suits your lifestyle
- Determine the best schools
- Relocate your business or launch a new one
- Find the best shopping and dining
- Participate in the festivals, cultural offerings, and outdoor opportunities
- Assimilate quickly within your community
Buy Moving to St. Petersburg: The Un-Tourist Guide Now
- Buy today on Amazon.com
- Buy today on BarnesandNoble.com
- Coming soon to your St. Pete and Clearwater B&N stores
- Buy the Kindle version on Amazon.com today
- Buy the Nook version on BN.com today
- Buy the iBook version on iTunes today